We are excited to announce our planned gatherings for this Sunday.
Under the current Level 2 restrictions we are able to gather in a responsible way in groups of up to 100 people.
For us all to have the best experience this Sunday we will be hosting three different services. The way we gather will be different than how we returned last time (we didn’t gather until Level 1) so please be aware of the changes and requirements for us to be able to gather. Care for your Whanau!
Thank you for your patience and participation in this process! We will all be excited to gather, please remember to stick with the guidelines so that we can continue to meet!
This gathering is for whanau with tamariki aged 0 – year 8 at school.
Join us for a whanau experience together. Families will sit in their own space and work together as a small group as the Whanau Ministry Team lead a 50 min service including worship, whanau activities and teach time. Adults, you will need to be responsible for you ‘little people’ in regards to social distancing. Aaron and the team are excited to be able to present this for you!
This gathering is open to anyone and will reflect our usual style of worshiping together. There will be no children’s programmes during this service.
Join us for this 50 min gathered worship experience for anyone to attend. Please do not arrive before 10.20am so the previous service can exit and required cleaning can be done.
We will continue to stream our 5pm services on Facebook Live, which will also be available later on our wesite. Watch us from the comfort of your couch or with a smaller gathered group. Don’t forget to start a watch party!
Some important things you need to know
- For us to track numbers and attendees for our onsite gatherings you will need to pre-book your seat. This can be done via the form on tis page, calling our office or popping in to see carol (a phone call is preferred). Once the seats have gone a waitlist will be created.
- You will need to register for both services separately if you wish to attend. You will also need to exit the building between services so the staff team can clean and reset.
- covid19.govt.nz recommends following the general guidance for gatherings, including measures such as frequent cleaning, good hygiene, wearing face coverings and physical distancing.
- The café area will not be open before, after or during the onsite gatherings and strongly encourage people to make arrangements to gather for community at a local café or park/playground as we are not able to do this onsite.
- If you are attending the 10.30am gathering please do not arrive before 10.20am. This will allow the first service to leave safely and for our staff team to clean and re set for your time.
- When you arrive you will be offered hand sanitiser and will be asked to either scan our QR code or manually enter you details on a record log.
- If you are unwell please don’t come to our physical gatherings, no matter how much you want to be there! Catch us on the Facebook Live stream or our website at a later time. If you arrive showing signs of sickness we will be asking you to leave for the sake of other’s health