GEBC Kids Online
Resources to help your whānau worship at home
Below are some resources you may find helpful.
- 10 pointers to support you and your child with the impact of coronavirus
- Helping Kids Navigate Anxiety – Podcast
- Nanogirl talks about Coronovirus
- Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic: a blog post for parents on managing anxiety during any number of life disruptions: https://bit.ly/2Q6kJTG
- Anxiety Conversation Guides: Helping a child with anxiety is a challenge. Parents can download these age-appropriate resources to find tips and practical ways to help their children.
Preschool – https://bit.ly/33eSacg .Primary – https://bit.ly/38LkjZs